Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Election Day

I voted shortly before noon today in Plainville, at Our Lady of Mercy parish hall.

The poll workers were friendly, and possibly a little bored.  Several campaign volunteers sat outside, saying they hoped the turnout picked up at noon, and remarking on the song from the bells of the church next door.

I made a video of it, although I did delete the audio when where one of the poll workers mentioned my home address, and my previous home address (And her previous home address also.  She used to live in the same town I lived in before coming to Plainville.  I said the poll workers were friendly.)  Watch the video in this subsequent post.

The poll workers were also tolerant.  They let me go through the voting process clutching an audio recorder and a microphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment