Sunday, September 27, 2009

Courant.com Posting

I posted two messages on the Courant's web site.

The first one was an innocent, naive post on a piece of wire copy about the death of a man and woman in a house fire in Stratford.  The story was on the Courant's home page.

"This is very sad.
My heart goes out to the loved ones of the couple who died."

There is not really much to argue about on this story, so I suspect it will get relatively few posts, unless someone slams the writer for something.

For the second message, I picked out a different type of story:  A Courant-produced piece on a local businessman.  This seemingly-innocuous story was located somewhat out-of-the-way, in the business section, but it already had two indignant posts.  To fit in with the natives, I tried to match their tone and content.

"Taxes are yet another example of the Obamapelosi genocide on the American people.  If their "healthcare" plan doesn't kill us off, their taxes will make us starve to death."

I wonder if anyone will notice that our class is posting...?  Hi guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment