Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bad Petition, Bad! Part 1



For the record, I did NOT mean to "sign" that online petition for Facebook privacy "Keep My Inbox Private".  I was in a rush, and I clicked on the wrong button by accident.


Didn't something like this happen to someone else???  This was another Verum Serum tempest (the guys who worked early on, getting out the ubiquitous Sonia Sotomayor video we discussed in class earlier).  In the linked CBS article above, CBS DOES helpfully note the source of the information.  Maybe because without Verum Serum, relatively few people outside of the green jobs industry ever would have heard of Mr. Jones.


On the meme front, as was mentioned in class, catchy names help a story stay in people's minds.  Van Jones is pretty cool name.  It makes me think of a National Lampoon movie character.


So how to you unsign an online petition?

No comments:

Post a Comment